Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The word Shield, could refer to the following:
- Armor Lock - An Armor Ability from Halo: Reach that forms a shield, making the player invincible but immobile for a short time.
- Bubble Shield - A UNSC special operations personal defense device from Halo 3.
- Deployable Cover - A Halo 3 deployable piece of Equipment, similar to the Stationary Shield Generator.
- Energy shielding - A technology utilized by both Covenant and UNSC ships and supersoldiers which provides limited protection.
- Kig-Yar point defense gauntlet - An arm-held energy shield used by Kig-Yar.
- MJOLNIR Shield Tester - A machine which activates the MJOLNIR's shield system.
- Shield door - A Forerunner energy shield which repels gunfire.
- Shield Generator (Covenant) - A Covenant structure which provides limited protection in Halo Wars and Halo Wars 2.
- Stationary Shield Generator - A device used by the Covenant during offensive ground operations.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.