|This article may not meet Halo Nation's standards. You can help by cleaning this article.|
January 7, 2530
Young tall slender female, with long black hair.
|Political information and functions|
UNSC Spirit of Fire AI Construct
Little is known about Serina other than the fact that she acts as a Military Advisory AI, which may or may not be her only function. She is a smart AI, which is usually a sign of advanced memory capacity, like Cortana. In contrast, other AI's known throughout the Halo galaxy exhibit only minor aspects of personality. Her avatar is a young female with long hair, and her attire resembles a lab coat. She appears to speak in a generic, or received pronunciation, English accent. Beneath all her sarcastic comments and seemingly uncaring attitude, she turns out to be a lot nicer than she seems. She also appears to have a fascination with human relationships and chocolate.
As the Spirit of Fire was too far away from UNSC territory and traveling without a Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine, it is unlikely that Serina was deleted.
- "Recalling surface squads so we can all die together. Aye, sir!"
- "Well, this is new...and scary." (Upon seeing the Flood)
- "The MAC is online and primed. Payback time!"
- "Expecting trouble, Captain?"
- "Standard orbit achieved, all systems normal."
- "So...nothing too difficult, then?"
- "Here are some reinforcements, play nice."
- "So...we left a note saying we're leaving, right?"
- "Well, it'll be pretty obvious if he succeeds."
- "Aye sir. Crazy mystery trip to Arcadia plotted in, spinning up FTL drive."
- "Threading a needle while accelerating around an exploding star inside a planet that's falling apart? Sure, why not?"
- "So...am I the only one freaked out by the fact that we're inside the planet?"
- "Closing your eyes might help, too."
- "Captain, wake up. Something has happened."
- Serina seems to have a theoretical interest in chocolate.
- "Spinning up FTL drive" may be a reference to the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica, which uses this phrase frequently when the Fleet jumps.
- Serina, knowing the crew of the Spirit of Fire may be on a one-way trip, manufactured and delivered fake emails from family members to the crew celebrating Valentine's Day. No one ever suspected her of this deception.
- She has a very sarcastic and detached nature. She frequently seems to disregard the lives of others, even her own ship's crew - such as when the Spirit of Fire is slowly being pulled inside the Shield World - almost always responding to their peril with some curious remark or dark joke.
- She was voiced by Courtenay Taylor.
- Her name "Serina" means "Serene", or "Calm". This is a reflection of her personality which can be described as cold or uncaring even when she and her ship are in danger.
- Serina's only human memory is "kissing a boy".
- After completing the game on Legendary, Serina will say "Captain, wake up; something has happened." After that, she will repeat that quote if the last level is completed.
- Serina's Serial Number SNA 1292-4
List of appearancesEdit
|Known UNSC AIs|
|Araquiel • Auntie Dot • Black Box • Beowulf • Captain Teach • Chauncey • Cortana • Deep Winter • Doppler • Durga • Déjà • Endless Summer • Eternal Spring • FitzGibbon • Iona • Jerrod • Juliana • Kalmiya • Lackluster • Loki • Lorelei • Lysithea • Mack • Mama • Melissa • Mo Ye • Pallas Athena • Phoenix • Rebecca • Sekmet • Serina • Sif • Solipsil • Superintendent (Vergil) • Toran • Watchmaker • Wellsley|