Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article may not meet Halo Nation's standards. You can help by cleaning this article.|
Serina was as a military advisory smart AI. Her avatar is a young female with long hair and a lab coat. She speaks with an English accent. Beneath all her sarcastic comments and seemingly uncaring attitude, she turns out to be kinder than she seems.
- "Aye sir. Crazy mystery trip to Arcadia plotted in, spinning up FTL drive."
- "So...we left a note saying we're leaving, right?"
- "Well, this is new...and scary." (Upon seeing the Flood)
- "Recalling surface squads so we can all die together. Aye, sir!"
- "The MAC is online and primed. Payback time!"
- "Expecting trouble, Captain?"
- "Standard orbit achieved, all systems normal."
- "So...nothing too difficult, then?"
- "Here are some reinforcements, play nice.
- "So...am I the only one freaked out by the fact that we're inside the planet?"'
- "'Well, it'll be pretty obvious if he succeeds."'
- "Threading a needle while accelerating around an exploding star inside a planet that's falling apart? Sure, why not?"
- "Closing your eyes might help, too."
- "Captain, wake up. Something has happened."
- Serina has an interest in human relationships and chocolate.
- Serina, knowing the crew of the Spirit of Fire may be on a one-way trip, manufactured and delivered fake emails from family members to the crew celebrating Valentine's Day. No one ever suspected her of this deception.
- She has a very sarcastic and detached nature. She frequently seems to disregard the lives of others, even her own ship's crew - such as when the Spirit of Fire is slowly being pulled inside the Shield World - almost always responding to their peril with some curious remark or dark joke.
- Serina's only human memory is "kissing a boy."
- After completing the game on Legendary, Serina will say, "Captain, wake up; something has happened."
- Halo Wars (First appearance)
- Halo Wars: Genesis
- “I have a bridge to look after here.”
- “I kissed a boy once.”
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Gametrailers.com
- ↑ Halo Wars: Genesis: "Spirit's 'smart' AI, Serina, can coordinate the simultaneous repair and refit of 12 ships of the line. We couldn't get along without her."
- ↑ Halo Wars Timeline
- ↑ Youtube.com - Halo Wars Cinematic Part 2
- ↑ Halo Wars Manual
- ↑ Halo Wars: Halo Timeline