Female AI programming
Lion-headed woman dressed in Egyptian robes
|Political information and functions|
Shipboard AI (Navigation & Weapons)
Sekmet was the shipboard AI for Admiral Cole's flagship, UNSC Everest, at the Second Battle of Harvest. The AI coordinated the movements and weapons of the entire fleet. Sekmet also performed all of the calculations for the final shot that Admiral Cole ordered that ultimately lead to the destruction of the Covenant's super-destroyer.[notes 1]
- Sekmet is most likely inspired by the Ancient Egyptian goddess of war and destruction: Sekhmet.
- It is currently unknown whether Sekmet was a 'smart' or 'dumb' AI.
- Her eyes were known to flash green and gold.
- ↑ The Covenant ship at the Second Battle of Harvest is referred to in The Impossible Life and the Possible Death as a super-destroyer class of vessel on page 471.
List of appearancesEdit
- Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe
|Known UNSC AIs|
|Araquiel • Auntie Dot • Black Box • Beowulf • Captain Teach • Chauncey • Cortana • Deep Winter • Doppler • Durga • Déjà • Endless Summer • Eternal Spring • FitzGibbon • Iona • Jerrod • Juliana • Kalmiya • Lackluster • Loki • Lorelei • Lysithea • Mack • Mama • Melissa • Mo Ye • Pallas Athena • Phoenix • Rebecca • Sekmet • Serina • Sif • Solipsil • Superintendent (Vergil) • Toran • Watchmaker • Wellsley|