|This article is in need of more images and/or better quality pictures in order to achieve a higher status. You can help Halo Nation by uploading better images on this page.|
On the level The Covenant, in the tower where Sergeant Johnson was supposed to deactivate the tower, there is a Secret Room right underneath the tower controls. To get into the room, you will need to get out of the level with a Hornet and fly into the tower from the back. This room is believed to be what controls the elevator that the John-117 uses to get up to the tower control room. The real purposes of this room is still unknown.
- To get into the tower, you will need to use the Time Travel Glitch to get out of The Covenant with a Hornet. There are two ways to acquire a Hornet. The first way is to drive up a mountain and grab the Hornet before it flies away. The second way is to continue ahead and take the Hornets that normally spawn.
- Once you have the Hornet, you will need to have one of your companions kill themselves if you did method one; then, fly to the lower part of the back of Tower 3. You will have to fly in at full speed and tilt the Hornet a bit, such that your ally(s) will respawn inside of the tower.
- This room may be the elevator's control room and/or power room.
- Unlike the Secret Room On The Ark, this room was never used for any cutscene.
- However, this room might be the room seen through the glass-walled part of the elevator shaft just before reaching the shield control rooms, as they both have the window which seems to be the mirror image of the room above.
- This room may also be the tower's power source, which powers part of the shield protecting the Citadel.
- The secret room looks somewhat similar to the room on Halo, where the player has to cross the gap to find the Lonely Soul Easter Egg.