The Sahara-class carried the following armament:
- XEV9-Matos Nonlinear Pulse Cannon
- M947 Shiva Nuclear Delivery System
- M441 Hornet Remote Explosive System
The Sahara-class's hull was an ablative composite armor.
Ships of the lineEdit
- The Sahara-class is the first prowler to be seen or mentioned in any of the Halo games.
- At nearly 1,000 feet (300 m) in length, the Sahara-class is by far the largest prowler used by the Office of Naval Intelligence, not counting the stealth cruiser UNSC Point of No Return, which is technically a prowler.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide - Page 190
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Spartan Ops - Episode 3: Catherine
- ↑ Halo: Ghosts of Onyx - Page 186
- ↑ Halo Mythos: A Guide to the Story of Halo - Pages 114-115
- ↑ Halo: Retribution - Chapter 4, Page ???
- ↑ Halo: Glasslands - Page 128