| This article is about upcoming material. Editors must cite sources for all contributions to this article. Edits that do not follow this standard will be reverted without notice.|
- "There won't be any program; not like the Spartan-Twos, anyway or the Spartan-Threes, if I can help it. We're back to using consenting adults now, like we did in Project Orion"
- — Margaret Parangosky
The SPARTAN-IV Program is the fourth generation of the SPARTAN Program. It consists of members recruited from the UNSC's military who were augmented to be capable of wearing a variant of the MJOLNIR GEN2 armor. This phase was initiated by Admiral Margaret Parangosky after the Human-Covenant War, and some are stationed near the UNSC Infinity in the Oort Cloud.
Similar to the original ORION Project, the SPARTAN-IV Program would only consist of adult volunteers, as opposed to young children (despite their stellar operational record in previous generations of the program). When the program was started, surviving members of previous generations were offered an opportunity to be integrated into it, though it remains unknown how many accepted or declined. The first active SPARTAN-IVs were already deployed as early as 2553 as some of them were temporarily assigned to the UNSC Infinity before it was scheduled to launch.
It has been stated that red SPARTANs fight blue SPARTANs because they are in a training simulation aboard the UNSC Infinity.
- Jared Miller
- Robert Dalton
- Sarah Palmer 
- Apex Squad
- Castle Squad
- Domino Squad
- Fireteam Crimson
- Horse Squad
- Ivy Squad
- Majestic Squad
- Paul Demarco
- Gabriel Thorne
- Rhino Squad
- Shadow Squad
- Sword Squad
- Talon Squad
- Tower Squad
- Wolf Squad
- It is stated through the thoughts of Admiral Parangosky, in Glasslands that there were a small fraction of SPARTAN-IVs active before the end of the war with the Covenant.
- There is now a branch of the UNSC Defense Force comprised entirely of SPARTAN-IVs.
- Considering Spartans from all generations were invited to the SPARTAN-IV program; Orions, Spartan 1.1s, SPARTAN-IIs and SPARTAN-IIIs could then be considered SPARTAN-IVs if they joined.
List of Appearances
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 YouTube: Halo 4 Flag Stabbing and Spartan Cosplay - Comic-Con 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Halo: Glasslands, page 422
- ↑ Halo: Glasslands, page 434
- ↑ Halo: Glasslands, page 435
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 YouTube - Halo 4: Spartan Ops Gameplay
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 6.11 6.12 6.13 YouTube - Gamespot Halo 4 Limited Edition Unboxing
- ↑ MightyApe.co.nz: Halo 4 Limited Edition screenshots
- Halo Waypoint Halo Official Website
- Youtube: Halo 4 ViDoc: Making Halo 4: First Look
- Youtube: Halo 4 - Multiplayer Snapshots
- Youtube: Halo 4 - Multiplayer Preview
- Youtube: Halo 4 Analysis, Details, & News!
- Youtube: Halo 4 - "Inside Xbox" Event Coverage
|SPARTAN Related Topics|
SPARTAN-II MIA Protocol • SPARTAN-II Training • Spartan Neural Interface • Spartan Signals • Oly Oly Oxen Free