Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A list of quotes said by Ripa 'Moramee.
- "I do not believe the Journey includes one such as I. I will be left here to rot like garbage."- To the Prophet of Regret.
- "I have served before, and this has been my reward. Nothing has changed."- To the Prophet of Regret.
- "I live only to serve the Holy One. What task awaits your Arbiter."- To the Prophet of Regret.
- “The Hierarchs grow impatient! We can delay no longer!” - To an Elite Zealot.
- “I care not for your little life - open the relic.” - When asked if the relic will be infected.
- “Hierarch. The humans are closing and will soon be upon us!” - To the Prophet of Regret.
- “Destroy this holy relic? Surely you jest!” - In surprise as the Prophet tells him to destroy the relic.
- “Hierarch. I do not wish to be impudent, but you have charged me with the destruction of humanity” - When asked by Regret why he is so quiet and what he is thinking.
- “And I am thankful for my task - but sire, you have me skulking ancient ruins and search empty temples. How does this help me accomplish my goal?” - Asking the prophet about his mission.
- “I will take what we have.” - Stating that he will take what Covenant ships he has at his disposal and use them to attack the humans, but in doing so leave the Prophet defenseless.
- “But this world lies dormant. It is just a shell.” - In disbelief when told that the Shield World will provide a fleet capable of destroying the humans with ease.
- "You will come with me." - To Anders as he captured her.
- "As you wish." - To Sergeant Forge when he challenges Ripa.
- “Your judgment has waited long enough.” - To Anders.
- “The ancients have granted us the power to doom your race. Let the deconstruction of our gifts begin! The majesty of our new fleet will be unparalleled!” - As he watches the Forerunner fleet disengage.
- “Like the rest of your race, weak and undisciplined.” - To Sergeant Forge, mocking his weakness.
- “There will be no female to save you this time.” - To Forge, stating that Anders will not be there to save him.
- "As you wish." - To Forge, after he tells Ripa to state his last line to his face.
- “My face will be the last thing your pathetic eyes ever see.” - To Forge, just before he attempts to kill him, and is killed himself.
Halo Wars (gameplay)Edit
- "Let me go." - When selected.
- "Honor." - When selected.
- "No more waiting." - When selected.
- "Arbiter, ready to kill" - Said after being bought from the temple
- "Arbiter, yours to command." - Said after being bought from the Temple
- “I am the Arbiter!” - Said while Arbiter is in Rage Mode.
- "So much anger!" - Said while the Arbiter is in Rage Mode.
- "My rage knows no bounds!" - Said while the Arbiter is in Rage Mode.
- "About time." - When commanded to move somewhere.
- "As you wish." - When commanded to move somewhere.
- "I see the way." - When commanded to move somewhere.
- "Faith guides me." - When commanded to move somewhere
- "Finally." - When commanded to move somewhere
- "Honor and glory!" - When commanded to attack an enemy.
- "I'll cut them up!" - When commanded to attack an enemy.
- "No challenge." - When commanded to attack an enemy.
- "They're dead already." - When commanded to attack an enemy.
- "They're all weak." - When commanded to use his Rage ability on an enemy that is not close enough to activate it.
- "Dead! They're all dead!" - Same as above.