Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “We chose Timberland, kind of because it was an unsung classic.”— BTS: Anniversary Multiplayer
- “Overlooking one of Halo's impressive relay complexes, this idyllic cliffside once served as a UNSC staging area.”— Halo Waypoint - Halo Bulletin 11/9/11
Ridgeline is a multiplayer map from Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and the Anniversary map pack for Halo: Reach. It is a remake of Timberland from Halo PC, with updated alterations to the map's layout.
- Upper Red Base
- Lower Red Base
- Outer Red Base
- Red Foothill
- Red Encampment
- South Ridge
- Upper Blue Base
- Lower Blue Base
- Outer Blue Base
- Blue Foothill
- Waterfall Path
- Blue Encampment
- North Ridge
Changes from TimberlandEdit
- A Forerunner city now surrounds the map.
- The trees are fuller and thicker.
- Gravity lifts have replaced the ladders.
- There are now two small buildings in the middle on opposite sides of the map. These contain rocket launchers.
- The island in the centre now has two fallen logs resting on a rock above it.
- The map is 20% smaller than Timberland.