|This article is in need of more images and/or better quality pictures in order to achieve a higher status. You can help Halo Nation by uploading better images on this page.|
- “We chose Timberland, kind of because it was an unsung classic.”— BTS: Anniversary Multiplayer
- “Overlooking one of Halo's impressive relay complexes, this idyllic cliffside once served as a UNSC staging area.”— Halo Waypoint - Halo Bulletin 11/9/11
Ridgeline is a multiplayer map from Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and the Anniversary map pack for Halo: Reach. It is a remake of Timberland from Halo PC, with updated alterations to the map's layout.
Changes from TimberlandEdit
- A Forerunner city now surrounds the map.
- The trees are fuller and thicker.
- Gravity lifts have replaced the ladders.
- There are now two small buildings in the middle on opposite sides of the map. These contain rocket launchers.
- The island in the centre now has two fallen logs resting on a rock above it.
- The map is 20% smaller than Timberland.
- There is a GRD Doll on this level, just like the other six maps from the Anniversary map pack. The doll can be found in a container on this map. The toy is a stuffed SPARTAN-III wearing the as-of-yet-unnamed helmet from the Defiant map pack IGN Screenshots.