Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article may not meet Halo Nation's standards. You can help by cleaning this article.|
This is a collection of quotes made by Reynolds.
- "Roger that. Reynolds out." - By COM, to Avery Johnson ordering the Bravo Team to fall back to the extraction point, level Sierra 117.
- "Johnson, you be advised. Hostiles are (static) ...On the move (static) ...I've got eyes on a (static) ...Brute Pack. Over." - To Avery Johnson
- "Kiss...my...ass." - To Brute Captain interrogating him.
- "Brute Chieftain ... Phantom... pinned us down...killed my men." - After the Brute Captain is dead.
- "Get those turrets up. You watch your fields of fire." - Level Crow's Nest. May be said by Reynolds or by Marcus Stacker.
- "Quiet. Cut the chatter." - Crow's Nest, by him or by Pete Stacker.
- "Calm before the Storm, Marines. Enjoy it." - By him or by Pete Stacker, Crow's Nest.
- "Point of entry, best assessment!" - By Reynolds or by Pete Stacker.
- "Agreed. John-117, get there." - About getting to a hangar, by him or by Pete Stacker.
- "Agreed. Chief, Arbiter. Get there." - In Co-op.
- "Drones! A whole swarm! Take 'em down! Short, controlled bursts!" - By him or by Pete Stacker, in Ops Center, level Crow's Nest.
- "If I try to hook a timer, it might go off all by itself."-Crows Nest, Said by either Reynolds or Stacker.
- "You did the best you could, Sir. Let's get the survivors up to the hangar. There's an elevator just outside the barracks." - In Co-op, to SPARTAN-117, level Crow's Nest
- "What happened?" - The beginning of the level Tsavo Highway, after the SPARTAN-117 wakes up after the elevator fell.
- "Settle down, Marines! Somebody hit the emergency power." - Level Tsavo Highway.
- "If you can walk, set your boots on the line."
- "Not sure. Can't reach the Commander. Too far underground. Let's mount up. Get the hell outta these caves." - When a Marine asked him about the situation.
- "Chief's got the right idea, Lets mount up, get the hell out of these caves." - When the SPARTAN-117 got into a Warthog or opened the 'door', level Tsavo Highway.
- "2nd Squad! Coming through!" - Riding in the Warthog through the tunnel.
- "Don't leave any of 'em standing."
- "Conserve ammo. Run 'em over!"
- "Chief, still can't get the Commander. COMs are a mess. Pelicans are scattered. Best thing now, get some distance between us and the base. Brutes are gonna be looking for survivors." - To SPARTAN-117.
- "Ready when you are, Chief. Open the door and take point. We’ll cover you with the .50." - By him or by Pete Stacker, the beginning of the level The Storm.
- "Go Go Go! Up the beach! Kill that Wraith!" - After the Pelican was damaged, the beginning of the level The Covenant.
- "So you finally decided to show your face! That is your face, right?" - When an enemy comes out from cover
- "They remind me of Wookiees. You know, from Star Wars...? Nothing?! Ah forget it. It's for kids." - To SPARTAN-117.
- "Stand up and be shot, stand down and be safe. That's all I'm saying."-When taking fire.
- "Did they think this was a simulation?"-Said after killing a group of Covenant.
- "Thats one way to conserve ammo..."-When running over Covenant.
- "Wow!" - When throwing a grenade.
- "Can I Get you something Chief?"
- "Do You remember me? From New Mombasa?"
- "I once killed a guy in a Tanzanian bar for staring at me this long. Turns out he was blind. Tragic, really." - if stared at long enough (IWHBYD skull probably needed)
- "Don't let the damn turret fire ONE MORE ROUND!!!" -if being pinned down by a turret.
- "I'm going in! When I look behind me, you'd better be there!"
- "Puttin' a pinapple in there!" - when throwing a grenade
- "Another stick!" - when frag grenade kills the targeted enemy.
- "I heard you are a monster with just about any weapon" - When given a great weapon.
- "Never know when the damn things are dead" - Floodgate when the area is cleared of all flood enemies.
- "Suck it down!" - shooting a heavy or sniper weapon projectile/bullet at an enemy.
- "MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!" - going over a big jump on Tsavo Highway IWHBYD skull required.
- "I will take an unhealthy pleasure in killing you today". - when enemies are in sight.