Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article may not meet Halo Nation's standards. You can help by cleaning this article.|
|This article is in need of more images and/or better quality pictures in order to achieve a higher status. You can help Halo Nation by uploading better images on this page.|
The M2705 Regenerative Kinetic Dispersal Field, also known as the Regeneration Field, is an Armor Ability featured in Halo 4. When activated, a green energy field fills the surrounding area for a short time. The field recharges the shields of any Spartan within its reach as long as no damage is being taken.
- The Regeneration Field begins recharging the player's shields immediately.
- Benefits of the Regeneration Field can be shared by teammates.
- Taking damage while inside the field momentarily halts the shield recharge.
- Benefits of the Regeneration Field can be shared by opponents.
- The Regeneration Field is the only armor ability in Halo 4 that is not present in the Campaign.
- If activated at the right time, the Regeneration Field can deflect a rocket.