| This article is about upcoming material. Editors must cite sources for all contributions to this article. Edits that do not follow this standard will be reverted without notice.|
The Reclaimer Saga is the saga following Halo 3. The Saga began with Halo 4, released on November 6, 2012, which was followed by Halo: Spartan Assault and will continue with at least Halo (Xbox One), Halo 5 and Halo 6.
- Main article: Halo 4
- “Set in the aftermath of Halo 3, Master Chief returns to confront his own destiny and face an ancient evil that threatens the fate of the entire universe. Halo 4 marks the start of a new trilogy that begins with its release in 2012.”—Official summary
Halo 4 marks the return of John-117 as the protagonist after three Halo games focusing on different sets of characters. Having been lost in space in the finale of Halo 3, John-117 and Cortana, adrift aboard the wreckage of the frigate UNSC Forward Unto Dawn, find themselves near Requiem, the planet first seen in the Legendary ending of Halo 3.
Halo (Xbox One)Edit
- Main article: Halo (Xbox One)
Halo (Xbox One) is an upcoming Halo game that will be released in 2014 for the Xbox One.
- Main article: Halo 5
- Main article: Halo 6
- The Reclaimer Saga is the first set of games to introduce the Prometheans, non-biological artificial intelligence made by the Forerunners.
- According to Microsoft Studios' Phil Spencer, "while we originally said 'trilogy,' we've actually expanded this to more of a saga, so we don't want to limit the Reclaimer story within a trilogy."
- The Halo 4 Limited Edition says "The Reclaimer Saga Begins" on the back of the sleeve.
|Halo trilogy||Halo: Combat Evolved • Halo 2 • Halo 3|
|Reclaimer Saga||Halo 4 • Halo: Spartan Assault|
|Upcoming games||Halo • Halo 5 • Halo 6|
|Other Halo games|| Halo Wars • Halo 3: ODST • Halo: Reach|
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
|PC/Mac Remakes||Halo PC • Halo 2 Vista|
|Cancelled titles||Halo: Chronicles • Halo MMO • Halo DS|