| This article is about upcoming material. Editors must cite sources for all contributions to this article. Edits that do not follow this standard will be reverted without notice.|
For more information, see the Citation Policy.
- “ The journey is the important part, the growth is the important part, and so really where does he still need to go as a human? That became the key to, not just the story of Halo 4, but the entire trilogy.”
The Reclaimer Saga, orignally called the Reclaimer Trilogy, is the saga following Halo 3. The saga began with Halo 4, which was released on November 6, 2012. The saga continued with Halo 5: Guardians upon release on October 27, 2015, and will continue with Halo Infinite sometime in the future.
- Main article: Halo 4
- “Set in the aftermath of Halo 3, Master Chief returns to confront his own destiny and face an ancient evil that threatens the fate of the entire universe. Halo 4 marks the start of a new trilogy that begins with its release in 2012.”— Official summary
In Halo 4, John-117 returns as the protagonist after three Halo games focusing on different characters. Having been lost in space in the finale of Halo 3, John-117 and Cortana, adrift aboard the wreckage of UNSC Forward Unto Dawn, find themselves near Requiem, the planet first seen in the Legendary ending of Halo 3. When John-117 accidentally releases the Ur-Didact, an ancient Forerunner plotting to have all humans either imprisoned or destroyed, John's mission becomes stopping the Ur-Didact.
Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- Main article: Halo 5: Guardians
- “An unstoppable force threatens the galaxy, and the Master Chief is missing. An epic story and two new multiplayer modes mark the greatest evolution in Halo history.”— Official summary
- Main article: Halo Infinite
Halo Infinite is an upcoming Halo game announced at E3 2018, via the Halo Infinite Announcement Trailer.
- The Reclaimer Saga is the first set of games to introduce the Prometheans, artificial intelligences made by the Forerunners.
- The Reclaimer Saga was originally known as the Reclaimer Trilogy. However, according to Microsoft's Phil Spencer, Microsoft "expanded this to more of a saga, so we don't want to limit the Reclaimer story within a trilogy."
- The Halo 4 Limited Edition says "The Reclaimer Saga Begins" on the back of the sleeve.
- ↑ Halo 4 ViDoc: Making Halo 4-A Hero Awakens
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Halo 4 Panel Opening Video
- ↑ Wikia interview with Kiki Wolfkill
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Halo Waypoint - Halo 4
- ↑ YouTube - Halo Fest 2011 - Halo 4 Discussion! PART 3
- ↑ Halo 4 teaser trailer - Awakening
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Halo 5: Guardians
- ↑ Gamespot - The new Halo "Reclaimer" trilogy is no longer a trilogy. Now a "saga."