|This article is in need of more images and/or better quality pictures in order to achieve a higher status. You can help Halo Nation by uploading better images on this page.|
- “And so it is that Thel ‘Vadam who bears the titles of Kaidon, Arbiter, Supreme Commander, Judge, Traitor, and Leader, wields the Prophets’ Bane, and soon - perhaps - the Covenant’s End.”— Halo Waypoint
The Prophets' Bane's origins date back to before the creation of the Writ of Union. Back then it was known as the End of Night. However, it was eventually placed into a 'Vadam clan vault and not used until after the Human-Covenant war, when Thel 'Vadam found it.
- This weapon was usable on the multiplayer map Truth in Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta.
- The sword has drastic differences in terms of its appearance from other Energy Swords. First, the blades are shaped differently than other swords, more of a curved triangle than the crescent shape of the older swords. Second, the color is much brighter, being orange in color. Third, the handle possesses an extension in front of the actual grip where the blades are projected from, similar to a basket handle.
Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer BetaEdit
Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Halo Waypoint: Universe - Weapons - Prophets' Bane
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: Arbiter Thel Vadam
- ↑ YouTube - iSpiteful, Prophets' Bane - Mythic Weapon Showcase - Halo 5 Guardians
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Community - Halo 5: Guardians - Halo 5: Guardians REQ System Introduction