|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
|This article contains information of a fan-made subject and is not endorsed by any official party.|
Project Contingency is a fan-made Halo game being developed in Unreal Engine 4 by a group of Halo fans. It is going to be a first person shooter, but no release date has yet been announced. The game is neither supported nor endorsed by 343 Industries or Microsoft.
Project Contingency was originally being developed in CryEngine 3. The original team was going to call the game Galaxy of Combat, but the team disbanded and a new team took over. The team had switched to Unreal Engine 4 in March 2015.
There were some screenshots leaked by a member of the game's development team. They had the 343 Industries logo on, to pass them off as Halo 5: Guardians leaks. However, they were denied by 343 and it was soon revealed on the Project Contingency forums that they were from Project Contingency itself.
- Hydroplant - set in 'Derelict Station 09-WP', a hydro-powered energy plant.
- Cardinal - An icy forerunner installation inspired by Halo 3's "Guardian"
- Asgard - An arid canyon inspired by Halo 3's "Valhalla"
Equipment and Misc.Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Project-Contingency.com - June 2016 Update Addendum
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Project Contingency - UPDATE: OCTOBER 28TH, 2014
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Project Contingency - Gallery
- ↑ http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Biofoam
- ↑ http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M12_Light_Reconnaissance_Vehicle
- ↑ http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M274_Ultra-Light_All-Terrain_Vehicle