- “Commissioned for the people of Pilvros City, supporting life and safety.”— Quote on wall, beside Exit 140A
At some point after the Human-Covenant war, the reactor had a system wide failure. This failure eventually cascaded into an unavoidable meltdown. The city had to be evacuated. A team was sent in to scan the site for War Games simulations, in order to possibly find out how the reactor had such failures.
There are several main sections of the facility. There are also three exits to the rest of Pilvros. This includes Exit 140B (which exits to Downtown) and 140A.
There are a total of six areas of the Municipal Support Facility:
- Area 1 Turbine Access (Red)
- Area 2 (Orange)
- Area 3 (Yellow)
- Area 4 Coolant Storage (Blue)
- Area 5 Waste Processing (Seafoam)
- Area 6 Control Substation (Purple)