Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
Viking, also known as Halvalla, is a community-made multiplayer Forge remake of Halo 3's Valhalla. It was built on the Parallax canvas by "no god anywhere" and was selected by the community cartographers to be added into the matchmaking Big Team Battle playlist shortly before the release of Ghosts of Meridian.
Changes from ValhallaEdit
- Weapon placement has been slightly tweaked, with some weapons (which do not feature in Halo 5) being replaced entirely by similar counterparts.
- The Wraith has been removed.
- Instead of water, the stream has been replaced by ice, presumably due to the limitations of Forge. In addition, the cliffs around Blue Base are now topped with ice, to match the frozen stream.
- Many minor geometry changes have been made, again due to Forge limitations.
- The Pelican, which was previously a D77H model, is now a D79H model.
- The resupply canister in Red Yard has been replaced with an open Drop Pod.
- Instead of bordering onto the ocean, Red Base is now surrounded by short cliffs, once again due to the limitations Forge poses.