Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
PFR, or Plasma, Frag, Rocket, is the act of throwing a Plasma Grenade, then throwing a Frag Grenade, and last shooting a rocket, consecutively at the same area of ground. You can use this to send yourself, another player, or a vehicle flying very far in either Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2.
- At least one Frag Grenade.
- At least one Plasma Grenade.
- A Rocket launcher.
- A light vehicle. (Optional)
Method (Halo:Combat Evolved and Halo 2)Edit
- Take aim under the object you wish to launch
- If launching a player, be sure not to aim straight down to avoid sticking yourself
- Throw a plasma, and while the throw animation is occurring, press the grenade-change button
- Tap the throw-grenade button to throw a frag as quickly as possible.
- Tap the fire button to shoot a rocket as quickly as possible.
- If launching a player, the player should jump at about the same time as firing the rocket.
- See how high you fly.
In order to do this you need customized shielding (Halo: Combat Evolved) or an Overshield (Halo 2). In Halo 2, this can be harder to do since the time to throw a grenade after another is longer than in Halo: Combat Evolved.
There are several ledges and places you can get to by doing this. On the Halo: Combat Evolved multi-player map Blood Gulch for example, if you do this with 400% shielding on, you can reach the top of the cliff pillar near the blue base. Just make sure your "willing" victim knows when you are going to do it.