|This article may not meet Halo Nation's standards. You can help by cleaning this article.|
Fight in the deserted farm yard.
Overlook is a Firefight map in Halo: Reach. Overlook was the only map in the Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta to feature a gametype known as Generator Defense. It is based from the campaign level, Winter Contingency.
The following are locations on the map that are so named on the player's HUD during gameplay:
- Barn (High, Low)
- Out of Bounds
- There is conversation between UNSC personnel located in the human facility concerning the request for reinforcements and additional forces available in the area.
- Some minor visual changes have taken place since the beta, most notably the addition of a large vertical axis wind turbine, changing the lighting and weather conditions and rearrangement of items in the courtyard.
- A player can see himself from the front through a glitch in the level. A player would need a machine gun turret, and would need to find a small, open tube in the yard area of the level. you can crouch and enter this tube. However, you cannot crouch while using the turret. You need to drop the turret as close to the front of the tube as possible, and then you need to crouch and enter the tube. If the turret is close enough, pick it up and turn your Spartan. If you did it right, you should be able to turn and see yourself from the front.
- ↑ IGN: Halo: Reach -- The Beta Maps
- ↑ Youtube: Overlook Radio Conversations
- ↑ YouTube: Halo: Reach Overlook Firefight Versus Gameplay