The Napalm grenade was a type of incendiary grenade used by UNSC forces during 2552. They were used by Colonel James Ackerson in testing the MJOLNIR Mark V armor on Reach, hidden amongst the Pillars of Loki and used in conjunction with Sonic grenades.
Halo: Spartan AssaultEdit
- Main article: Halo: Spartan Assault
- It is best used against groups of enemies.
- It is very effective at area denial.
- In the co-op missions, when used against combat forms, they will also kill all infection forms that bursts from its chest upon its death.
- Despite being able to easily take out groups of infection forms, using it against them is a waste.
- In Power Net, it does very little damage to the power cores and so it is better used on enemies.