Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “The Mk. IV [G] variant is an up-armored prototype based on the basic Mk. IV helmet.”— Description of the Grenadier helmet.
The Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor/Grenadier is a variant of the Mark IV Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor. It served as the basis for all subsequent armor variant development programs, and is also compatible with later models such as the Mark V. Additionally, the variant served as the test bed for incorporating energy shielding technology with the Mjolnir.
The Grenadier variant is known to include at least a helmet, chestplate, a shoulder piece, and knee guards.
The helmet is available at Warrant Officer rank for 25,000 credits, the UA (Up-Armored) attachment is available for 5,000 credits and the UA/FC attachment for 2,000 credits. The Grenadier UA chestpiece, the one Jorge wears, is available at captain for 4000 cR
Jorge-052 wears a variant of the Grenadier helmet with the UA (Up-Armored) attachment, as well as the knee pads, left pauldron, and chest piece.
- The Grenadier helmet bears a striking resemblance to the early design of the Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor/Mark IV that were scrapped from Halo Wars.
- The Enforcer helmet in Halo 4 is similar to the Grenadier helmet. The Grenadier armor may be a predecessor to the Enforcer armor.
- The Grenadier Knee Guards resembles the FJ/PARA Shoulders.
- Halo: Reach (First appearance)