Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The FJ/PARA is a variant of the Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor. Compatible with the Mark V, it is designed specifically for airborne units, and is intended to offer maximum protection with minimum weight. Some members of Noble Team wear FJ/PARA knee guards, with Catherine-B320 wearing the shoulder pauldrons.
- The current model for the FJ/PARA shoulder pauldron was titled as the Mark V[B] shoulder in the Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta, with the Beta's FJ/PARA shoulder appearing considerably different.
- Catherine-B320's FJ/PARA shoulder pauldron pictured in a cover art image for Game Informer magazine started a recurring joke among the fan community as the shoulder can be seen resembling a face. This "character" was jokingly dubbed "Oonsk" as a humorous pronunciation of the "UNSC" labeled to the shoulder. The character was later acknowledged by Bungie in their weekly updates, and was included in a painting created by Frank O'Connor. The painting was later auctioned off by IGN as a part of a charity event.
- The knee guards are very similar to the knee guards on the ODST Ballistic Battle Armor in Halo 3.
- FJ is thought to stand for the German word for paratrooper, Fallschirmjaeger. Para obviously represents Paratrooper.
- The FJ/PARA shoulder pads bear a striking resemblance to those used by the Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor/Mark VI.
- Halo: Reach (First appearance)