|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
The CENTURION's C4I2SR technology combined with Spartan warfighting talent is a game-changer for the UNSC operational and battlespace shaping doctrine.
Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor/Centurion is a variant of Mjolnir [GEN2] used by SPARTAN-IVs. Originally it was created by the Watershed Division in an attempt to merge the Mjolnir Mk VI and the various GEN2 enhancements. It then evolved into its current form.
- In the Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta, the helmet is unlocked at SR-37 and body armor at SR-38.
- The Centurion armor has "104" stenciled on the chest plate in Braille.
- Centurion was the name of an officer rank in ancient Rome.
Halo 2: AnniversaryEdit
Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- ↑ YouTube - Ready Up Live, HALO 5 - ALL CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS - ARMOR, SKINS, WEAPONS, EMBLEMS, MORE!
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Marching On