Weapons and AmmunitionEdit
Most standard-issue UNSC weapons, such as the M6 Series, the MA5 series, the BR55 HBSR, the BR85 HBSR, the M392 DMR, the M395 DMR and the SRS99D-S2 AM, are produced by Misriah Armory. While the DTM Series of shotguns were normally produced by Weapon System Technologies, Misriah apparently produced a variant as well, possibly by license.
Civilians were also apparently able to buy military-grade weapons, such as the BR55 and the M90, as evidenced by an advertisement for the company. Misriah Armory also produces hand-loaded match-grade ammunition for the SRS99D-S2 AM sniper rifle, used by Linda-058 during the Battle of Onyx.
Misriah manufactures a variety of space capable vehicles including, the Shortsword Bomber, the Longsword Interceptor, the Sabre fighter, and the Broadsword fighter. They also manufacture various other aerospace vehicles including the Pelican series, the Condor series, the Falcon and the Hornet.
- The symbol for hand-loaded match-grade 14.5 x 114mm ammunition from Misriah is a winged hourglass head stamp flanked by double "X"s.
- Misriah shares its name with a place in the Marathon universe.
- The UNSC Laser Designator has a Misriah logo on its stock, a feature retained from its SRS99D-S2 AM roots.
- Misriah is also mentioned on page 122 of the Halo Graphic Novel, with somebody named golf51979 being mentioned as the head of it.
- In Halo: Reach, at the beginning of the level Tip of the Spear when you first pick up the Grenade Launcher, the name Misriah Armory is painted on the side of it in white letters.
- In the Halo: Reach level New Alexandria, the defense of a Misriah Armory office building is one of the randomly generated missions within the level.
- Misriah stands for the female form of "Egyptian" in Arabic.
- Most weapons made by Misriah have its logo printed on it.
- Curiously, the Battle of Mare Erythraeum did not affect the Misriah Armory at all. The company may have been on a different side of the planet.
- The name and logo was featured as a poster within the Xbox One port of Halo 3: ODST below the phrase 'For her' and a picture of the Earth and moon; this replaced the 'Destiny awaits' poster used in the Xbox 360 version of the game to reference what was then Bungie's upcoming title.
- Its logo can also be seen hidden in a generic space ship flying around Anchor 9; to find it, exit the map in theater mode, go inside one through the cockpit, and view the screen in the front. Below the screen, Misriah Armory is written in white.
- This is because the Sabres are almost direct copies of the ones used in the campaign
- In the The Art of Halo book, it shows a side view of the M6C Magnum Sidearm, which has "Misriah" stamped on the side.
- Halo 2 (First appearance)
- Halo 3
- Halo 3: ODST
- Halo: Reach
- Halo Graphic Novel
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx
- Halo 4
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Spartan Assault
- ↑ Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, page 259
- ↑ Halo: Reach level New Alexandria
- ↑ Halo: Landfall: Arms Race
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: Universe - Weapons - Fuel Rod Cannon
- ↑ Misriah Armory Ad
- ↑ Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, page ??
- ↑ The Rose (Terminal 2): On January 6, 2345 (Earth A.D.), at the United Earth Government Misriah food distribution center, what had begun as a commonplace food riot turned into a massacre. The UEG riot troopers who arrived at the scene had been informed that the rioters were armed. As the UEG troopers approached the scene in their Randal Hover tank, plasma fire began spraying upwards. In a flash decision, the commander of the Hover tank ordered his crew to open fire upon the crowd. It took only five seconds for over five hundred starving Martians to be incinerated.
- ↑ The Art of Halo, page 99