Michel Bastien is an employee at Bungie Studios and a producer for video games. Born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Bastien's first language is French, though he is now a fluent speaker in English. Bastien was hired in 2002 at Bungie as they aimed to double their production staff for the upcoming Halo 2 release. He worked on that game and was credited on the producer staff.
One of his many tasks is the "localization" of the Halo games for non-English speaking countries, i.e. French for French Canadians and a Korean port so Korean players won't have to wait two years to see a game. Michel only handles the planning, as opposed to more technical stuff like making sure it runs properly on PAL or SECAM Xbox systems.
- Halo 3 (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 2: Multiplayer map pack (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Speed Devils (1998), Ubisoft Entertainment SA