Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Michael Evans is a former senior employee of Bungie Studios. He worked extensively on Oni in 2001 with the following credits: character animation engineer, engineer, lead engineer, project leader, special thanks: additional programming, Rockstar Canada. He also worked on Halo: Combat Evolved as the multiplayer project lead, and eventually worked as one of the engineering leads on Halo 2 in 2004.
- Perfect Dark Zero (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Armed & Dangerous (2003), LucasArts
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2001), Microsoft Game Studios
- Oni (2001), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.