|There is more information available on this subject at Medal of Honor on the English Wikipedia.|
The Medal of Honor is awarded for singular, conspicuous acts of individual gallantry and steadfast devotion among Soldiers, Sailors, Pilots, and Marines during times of war.
Originally created in 1862 by President Lincoln of the United States of America, the Medal of Honor has been used continuously for almost seven hundred years. Its appearance has remained virtually the same since the 1940s. However, instead of being worn around the neck as the members of the United States military, the UNSC Medal of Honor is a medal worn with all other medals, on the chest of the wearer.
- Fleet Admiral Sir Terrence Hood 
- Captain Jacob Keyes 
- Commander Miranda Keyes (Posthumous) 
- Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 
- Sergeant Major Avery J. Johnson 
- Petty Officer Second Class Samuel-034 [verification needed]