Quotes made by Master Gunnery Sergeant (Armory).
- "So, Johnson, when you gonna tell me how you made it back home in one piece?"
- "Hah, my ass! Well, you can forget about those adjustments to your A2 scope! And you're sure as hell not gettin' one of the new M7s!"
- "His armor's working fine, Johnson, so shut your chili-hole."
- "Well, I guess it was all obsolete, anyway."- referring to destroyed equipment
- "Your new suit's a Mark VI, just came up from Songnam this morning. Try and take it easy 'til you get used to the upgrades."
- "Okay, let's test your targeting, first thing. Please look at the top light." (Once John does as he's told) "Good. Now look at the bottom light." (Once John does as he's told) "All right. Look at the top light again." (Once John does as he's told) "That's it. Now the bottom one." (Once John does as he's told) "Okay."
- "Tracking looks sketchy, I'm gonna run you through the full diagnostic. The diagnostic software sets your targeting system to be normal. Go ahead and look at the four lights, Chief. You want me to leave it like that, or make it inverted?"
- "Look, just because the brass kisses your ass doesn't mean I will!"
- "Oh, God!"
- "Oh, dangit!"
- If the player jumps after getting out of the inhibitors: "Hey, take it easy!"
- If the player continues jumping, he says, "Careful, you'll tear a tendon doing that!"
- Jump some more and he says, "Fine, but don't come cryin' to me when you rip your leg out of its socket!"
- If the player stands still after he turns off the inhibitors, he will say, "Is there a problem, son?"
- If the player keeps standing there, he will say, "The inhibitors are off. You should be able to move around."
- "Are you listening to me?" - If the player looks away from him while he's speaking about your shields.
- "Get the hell out of my armory, split-lip!" (Easy/Normal)
- "Tell your friends I got enough ammo for all of ya!" (Heroic)
- "Come on, now! Is that a weapon or a flashlight?" (Legendary)
- "Just what this place needed: a couple of real-life targets!" (Cooperative)