The MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/FOTUS is a variant of MJOLNIR [GEN2] utilized by the SPARTAN-IV's. It is manufactured by 343 Industries and was tested in Kirkland, Washington, URNA and received high movement proficiency ratings for coffee runs on rainy days.
- The entire in-game armor description is a metafictional joke.
- "FOTUS" is the acronym of "Fist Of The UnicornS", named for a musical band comprised of crewmen on the UNSC Pillar of Autumn back in 2552.
- The armor can only be obtained by purchasing the Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 console bundle. The bundle also includes an exclusive Xbox 360 avatar costume version of the armor.
- The armor's default color scheme matches that of the Halo 4 Limited Edition console.
- The helmet, if examined, closely resembles a Promethean Knight helmet, but with a unicorn horn and a visor in place of eyes.
- The armor has a striking resemblance to the Unicorn Gundam in Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn.
- Some players refer to it as 'Unicorn Armor' because of the helmet's "horn".
- In some cases, the helmet closely resembles a helmet variant for CAST characters in Phantasy Star Online.
- This armor could possibly be canon due to the DLC description, which reads "Leveraging classified Forerunner technology acquired from Requiem, this kit was developed for highly experienced S-IV personnel by the Office of Naval Intelligence." This would mean its inspiration could have been the Prometheans and why the armor resembles it so much.
- Its description is a reference to Washington State having the most rain fall in the United States and Washington is also known for its coffee (in particular Starbucks).
List of appearancesEdit
- Halo 4 (First appearance)