|MG460 Automatic Grenade Launcher|
Medium to Long
The MG460 Automatic Grenade Launcher, MG460 AGL for short, is a vehicle-mounted UNSC grenade launcher found mounted on the UH-144 Falcon. It appears in place of the Falcon's usual fuselage-mounted machine guns. It is semi-automatic, as opposed to the M319's single-shot break-action. As with the M319, the user can hold down the trigger to delay detonation, and release the trigger to detonate the grenade manually. Just as with the M319, detonating the grenade manually will trigger an EMP burst.
The weapon has an electronic counter on the side of the weapon, which goes from 'READY' to 'IN AIR' when launched, and displays 'BOOM' when it detonates.
- This weapon is similar to the modern day Mk 19 AGL, which is automatic and can also be mounted on aircraft.
- The grenades fired explode on impact, unless you hold down the trigger button.
- It should be noted that it is actually semi automatic, not fully automatic as the name claims.
- It is not present in multiplayer for balancing reasons
List of appearancesEdit
- Halo: Reach (First appearance)
- UH-144 Falcon - The vehicle which it is mounted on.
- XM511 Heavy Grenade Launcher - A similar weapon.
- M319 Individual Grenade Launcher