The M805X Forward Acceleration System/Fulcrum Mitigating, also known as the Thruster Pack, is an Armor Ability featured in Halo 4. It is a movement acceleration system that mitigates the user's need for a fulcrum or pivoting articulation.
- Thruster Pack can be used to avoid all kinds of attacks, including from Energy Swords and sniper rifles.
- Thruster Pack can be used to move quickly into cover.
- Thruster Pack can be used to close the gap quickly between the user and another player for a close-quarters attack.
- Though the Thruster Pack gives a quick burst of speed, the ultimate effect this has on travel time is nearly the same as just running forward.
Changes from Halo 4 to Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- Use of the Thruster Pack is now available to all players.
- The camera no longer cuts into a third person view when using the Thruster Pack.
- Lasts for a shorter duration.
- ↑ Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide - Page ???
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Thruster Pack
- ↑ YouTube - Thruster demonstration