Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The M45D Tactical Shotgun is a UNSC shotgun.
An upgrade from the previous M45 and M90 models, the M45D fires M296 SC 8-gauge magnum shells with a magnetorheological dampening system to reduce recoil, making it more comfortable to use in the battlefield. Although significantly more technologically improved than its predecessors, the M45D lacks a smart-link controllable choke.
- It is capable of killing an enemy Spartan in one shot in close range.
- Its one-shot kill range is longer than the Scattershot's.
- The Shotgun is useless beyond its one-shot-kill range due to its large spread.
- The Shotgun has a slow reload speed.
Changes from Halo 4 to Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- Capacity reduced from 6 rounds to 5.
- Now gains a functioning flashlight on the shotgun pump.
- Gains the ability to smart-scope. When smart-scoped, spread is reduced.
- Halo 4 (First appearance)
- Halo: Spartan Assault
- Halo: Initiation
- Halo: Escalation
- Halo 5: Guardians