Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The M12 Light Reconnaissance Vehicle (M12 LRV), commonly referred to as the Warthog, is a variant of the M12 Force Application Vehicle and the UNSC's most prolific anti-infantry vehicle. It is identical to the M12 FAV except that it features a mounted M41 Light Anti-Aircraft Gun or M46 Light Anti-Aircraft Gun.
Changes from Halo: Combat Evolved to Halo 2Edit
- Gains a horn which can be honked by pulling the right trigger.
- Becomes a destructible vehicle in multiplayer.
Changes from Halo 2 to Halo 3 and Halo: ReachEdit
- If the right trigger is continuously pulled, the horn of the Warthog will stop playing after about 2 seconds.
Changes from Halo: Reach to Halo 4Edit
- Gains a more industrial look.
- Horn can now be honked indefinitely.
Changes from Halo 4 to Halo 2: AnniversaryEdit
- New sound effects for the Warthog.
Changes from Halo 2: Anniversary to Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- Multiple variants of the Warthog have been added for use in multiplayer.
CORP Warthog - An up-armored Warthog used by Liang Dortmund.
Tundra Warthog - An up-armored Warthog used in arctic environments.
Woodland Warthog - An up-armored Warthog with a woodland camouflage pattern.
Urban Warthog - An up-armored Warthog used by the UNSC Army and the UNMC.
ONI Warthog - A heavily-armored Rocket Warthog used by ONI with a machine gun loaded with high-explosive rounds.
Rally Warthog - A modified Warthog with higher top speeds and faster acceleration.
Sword Needler Warthog - A Warthog modified by the Swords of Sanghelios to have a regenerating energy shield and a slower-firing machine gun that fires Subanese crystals instead of its standard ammunition.