The Linktacular medal is a medal given in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach Multiplayer, for playing in a matchmaking game composed entirely of Bungie.net users; meaning they have registered on Bungie.net by linking their gamertag to the Bungie.net profile. Each linked gamertag is signified by the Seventh Column symbol beside their gamertag in-game. The image consists of a blue circle with the Septagon in the center.
- It can sometimes be hard to earn this medal, as many people are not signed up at Bungie.net, and you have no control over who is in your Matchmaking game.
- This medal does not appear in your post-game statistics, similar to the medal Steaktacular.
- This medal can be awarded if there are guests in the match, but only if the account is a guest of the player who has registered with Bungie.net.
- A player is more likely to receive the medal if they are in a playlist with fewer people.
- You may be able to get the medal if you arrange a game with friends that are linked up on Bungie.net.