Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Linktacular medal is a medal given in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach Multiplayer, for playing in a matchmaking game composed entirely of Bungie.net users; meaning they have registered on Bungie.net by linking their gamertag to the Bungie.net profile. Each linked gamertag is signified by the Seventh Column symbol beside their gamertag in-game. The image consists of a blue circle with the Septagon in the center.
- It can sometimes be hard to earn this medal, as many people are not signed up at Bungie.net, and you have no control over who is in your Matchmaking game.
- This medal does not appear in your post-game statistics, similar to the medal Steaktacular.
- This medal can be awarded if there are guests in the match, but only if the account is a guest of the player who has registered with Bungie.net.
- A player is more likely to receive the medal if they are in a playlist with fewer people.
- You may be able to get the medal if you arrange a game with friends that are linked up on Bungie.net.