The Library in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary contains information about various items in the game. A player can activate his ONI Intel Device by saying the Kinect command, "analyze." While the Intel Device is activated, a player can scan an item into his Library by saying, "scan." The ONI Intel Device is not available in classic mode or without a Kinect.
List of Commands
- Analyze: Activate ONI Intel Device.
- Scan: Collect Library entry for an object.
- Stop analyzing: Disable ONI Intel Device.
- Classic: Switch to original Halo: Combat Evolved graphics.
- Remastered: Switch to Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary graphics.
- Grenade / fire in the hole: Throw a grenade.
- Reload: Reload current weapon.
- Change weapon: Alternate inventory weapons.
- Flashlight: Toggle flashlight.
- Activate 3D: Activate 3D.
- Deactivate 3D: Deactivate 3D.
- Subtitles On: Turn Subtitles on.
- Subtitles Off: Turn Subtitles off.
- Brighter: Raise game brightness setting.
- Darker: Lower game brightness setting.
- More Contrast: Increase game contrast settings.
- Less Contrast: Lower game contrast settings.
- Pause game: Pause the game.
- Resume Game: Resume the game.
- Display Library: Display the Library.
- Resume: Resume Terminal video playback.
- Rewind: Rewind Terminal video.
- Pause: Pause Terminal video.
- Exit: Exit Terminal video.
- The description for the Shotgun incorrectly states that the Shotgun is semi-automatic. It is actually pump-action.