Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Library in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary contains information about various items in the game. A player can activate his ONI Intel Device by saying the Kinect command, "analyze." While the Intel Device is activated, a player can scan an item into his Library by saying, "scan." The ONI Intel Device is not available in classic mode or without a Kinect.
List of CommandsEdit
- Analyze: Activate ONI Intel Device.
- Scan: Collect Library entry for an object.
- Stop analyzing: Disable ONI Intel Device.
- Classic: Switch to original Halo: Combat Evolved graphics.
- Remastered: Switch to Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary graphics.
- Grenade / fire in the hole: Throw a grenade.
- Reload: Reload current weapon.
- Change weapon: Alternate inventory weapons.
- Flashlight: Toggle flashlight.
- Activate 3D: Activate 3D.
- Deactivate 3D: Deactivate 3D.
- Subtitles On: Turn Subtitles on.
- Subtitles Off: Turn Subtitles off.
- Brighter: Raise game brightness setting.
- Darker: Lower game brightness setting.
- More Contrast: Increase game contrast settings.
- Less Contrast: Lower game contrast settings.
- Pause game: Pause the game.
- Resume Game: Resume the game.
- Display Library: Display the Library.
- Resume: Resume Terminal video playback.
- Rewind: Rewind Terminal video.
- Pause: Pause Terminal video.
- Exit: Exit Terminal video.
- The description for the Shotgun incorrectly states that the Shotgun is semi-automatic. It is actually pump-action.