In 2556, Liang-Dortmund's aerospace division created the Alluvion Research Center on Alluvion while under contract with the UNSC. They were attempting to harness a newly discovered fuel source in the Sundark Sea. A year later, the pylons holding the sea back, turned off and the research was ended.
Liang-Dortmund also operates its own bonded security.
Liang-Dortmund operate a number of customized UNSC vehicles such as the M290 All-Terrain Vehicle, the M290 Gungoose, the M820 Main Battle Tank, the M12B Force Application Vehicle, the M12 Light Reconnaissance Vehicle, the M12G1 Light Anti-Armor Vehicle, the M12R Light Anti-Aircraft Vehicle, the M12 Force Application Vehicle, the HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark IX Armor Defense System, and the D79H-TC Pelican.
Liang-Dortmund also utilises the Brahman Light Hauler for smaller aerospace cargo transportation. They also use the Arilus with a drill attachment, the SL-4 Forklift, and the Komodo Rig mostly for fuel and power transportation. They have specially designed Mining Rigs to help break through the glasslands.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Halo Waypoint: Universe - Locations - Meridian
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Halo 5: Guardians - Level: Glassed
- ↑ Halo 5: Guardians - Map: Molten
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: Universe - Locations - Alluvion
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Halo 5: Guardians - Map: The Rig
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Halo 5: Guardians - Description: Corp Scorpion
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: Community - Canon Fodder - A Time to Give Tanks
- ↑ Halo 5: Guardians - Description: Corp Mongoose
- ↑ Halo 5: Guardians - Model: Corp Gungoose
- ↑ Halo 5: Guardians - Model: Corp Warthog
- ↑ Halo 5: Guardians - Model: Corp Gauss Warthog
- ↑ Halo 5: Guardians - Model: Corp Rocket Warthog
- ↑ Halo 5: Guardians - Model: Corp Scout Warthog
- ↑ Halo 5: Guardians - Description: Corp Mantis
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Looking Glassed