Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Kilo-Five Trilogy, written by Karen Traviss, fleshes out the events of the post-war era following Halo 3. The first book in the Kilo-Five Trilogy, Halo: Glasslands, is a sequel to Halo: Ghosts of Onyx and was published on October 25, 2011. The second book in the trilogy, Halo: The Thursday War, was published on October 2, 2012. The final book in the trilogy, Halo: Mortal Dictata, was published in January 2014.
The trilogy centers around a UNSC Special Ops team tasked with sowing dissension amongst the Sangheili after the events of the Human-Covenant war. Their mission is threefold: to arm the faction that opposes the Arbiter's faction (on the basis of the Office of Naval Intelligence's concern that the Arbiter is not a true ally to humanity), to keep both sides at each others' throats, and to gather intelligence.
The team was hand-picked by Admiral Parangosky and consists of:
- Dr. Evan Philips, a Sangheili language and culture expert.
- Black Box (BB), Parangosky's personal AI.
- Three ODSTs: Vaz, Mal, and Devereaux.
- Naomi-010, an active SPARTAN-II.
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Bestselling Author Karen Traviss Set To Explore The Halo Universe
- ↑ Halo Waypoint, Tor Books Announces the Third Halo Novel in the Kilo-Five Trilogy by Karen Traviss.