Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There were two Campaign 2-Packs released. Each of the figures in the packs are three inches tall.
- The first 2-Pack has John-117 and a Jackal. John-117 comes with a MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System and 10 points of articulation. The Jackal comes with an Energy Shield and a Plasma Pistol.
- The second 2-Pack comes with John-117 and a Grunt. John-117 has an Assault Rifle and 10 points of articulation while the Grunt has a Plasma Pistol.
The Campaign 5-Packs were released in two different packs. All the figures are three inches tall.
- The first 5-Pack has John-117, two UNSC Marines, and two Jackals. John-117 and Marines have Assault Rifles, while the two Jackals have Plasma Pistols and Energy Shields.
- The second 5-Pack has John-117, a Marine, two Grunts, and a Jackal. John-117 and Marine have Assault Rifles, while the rest of the figures have Plasma Pistols.
There were two Slayer 2-Packs released. They are based on the multiplayer gametype, Slayer. All of the figures are three inches tall.
- The first 2-Pack has two Spartans, a red figure and a blue figure. Both have 10 points of articulation and are armed with Assault Rifles.
- The second 2-Pack has two Spartans as well, a black figure and a white figure. Both have 10 points of articulation and are armed with Assault Rifles.
There were two Slayer 5-Packs released. All of the figures are three inches tall.
- The first 5-Pack has five Spartans that are differently colored (blue, red, cobalt, orange and Active camouflage). Each have 10 points of articulation and are armed with Assault Rifles.
- The second 5-Pack also has five different Spartans. The colors are black, white, yellow, teal and Active camouflage. Each have 10 points of articulation and are armed with Assault Rifles.
On each action figure unit, Joyride has included a serial number, which allows you to find out when the action figure was created. The date code has four numbers followed by 'SS' actually stamped or embossed in the cardboard. The first three digits are the date the product was made, and the fourth digit is the year. For example: 2653SS means the product was manufactured on the 265th day of 2003 (9/23/2003).