Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Jiralhanae Army Commander is a high ranking Jiralhanae Chieftain. Possessing uncanny intelligence that complimented his violent nature, the commander was a dangerous foe despite his relatively small stature.
The army commander served alongside Arbiter Ripa 'Moramee under the Prophet of Regret during the Harvest Campaign. Compared to other Jiralhanae, the commander was somewhat smaller than normal, but was still quite a capable tactician. In battle, he wielded a Gravity Hammer with special abilities and wore very resilient power armor.
During the campaign on Harvest, he grew to respect humans for their savage nature and unfailing courage in the worst of situations, but he passionately disliked Ripa 'Moramee. He enjoys eating thorn beast, which he prefers to be cooked rare, as well hearing exaggerated tales of his adventures, told by an overweight Unggoy who serves as his official scribe. In 2528, the army commander killed two Unggoy because his food was overdone and his dipping sauce was insufficient. The Unggoy were initially interpreted as five unidentified organic chunks strewn about his quarters.
- "Inheritance": Adds passive stun ability to normal attacks.
- "Birthright": Can pull enemies to him during combat.
- "Destiny": Adds an area of effect stun to the chieftain's Gravity Hammer.
- "Tsunami": Increases Vortex damage and area of effect.
- "Hurricane": Further increases Vortex damage and area of effect.
- "Singularity": Further increases Vortex damage and area of effect.
- Chopper: Available at the factory; replaces the Ghost.
- Brutes: Armed with Brute Shots.
- Grunt squads are led by Brutes armed with Brute Shots, rather than by Elites.
Leader Ability - VortexEdit
When activated, a spiraling vortex appears, tearing everything apart in range and explodes when canceled, causing additional damage.
- He is the only playable hero unit in the game to not appear in any of the Halo Wars cinematics and is the only leader character who remains unnamed.
- He is voiced by Marc Worden.
- His leader card is the only leader card that has an image from Halo 3, or, for that matter, any game besides Halo Wars.
- All of his upgrades are names of extremely dangerous natural phenomena. A tsunami is a massive tidal wave, a hurricane is a cylindrical storm with winds up to hundreds of miles per hour, and a singularity is a black hole.
- If the chieftain has the birthright upgrade, he can pull his enemies straight to him, just like Tartarus can in Halo 2 with the Fist of Rukt.
- Halo Wars (First appearance)