Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article does not have enough inline citations/proper citation format. You can help Halo Nation by adding citations.|
- “Jason is actually a lot like a shipboard A.I. where, most of the time, it does miraculous work that nobody else can do. And then, the other times he's, you know, crazy.”
- On Marathon, Jason Jones commented, "all the characters are bitmaps, you could only draw trapezoids. When you looked up and down in Marathon, it's actually just distorting the geometry. It's an optical illusion."
- He suggested Halo to be called "Red Shift." He also wanted the Elites to have tails, a suggestion many others also agreed with. However, when the animations of the Elites manning vehicles were in production, the tail was removed due to obvious reasons, as stated in the Art of Halo book.
- Joseph Staten said that the reason why most of everything you see from the Covenant is purple is that Jason loves purple.
- Jason Jones thought up the name for the Pillar of Autumn. 
- Jason Jones has appeared in the Halo titles multiple times as easter eggs. For more information, see Half-Naked Guy and Missing Person Poster.
- Jason Jones is known for establishing the quote: "Halo 2 is a lot like Halo 1 only it's Halo 1 on fire, going 130 miles per hour through a hospital zone, being chased by helicopters and ninjas. And, the ninjas are all on fire, too." This led to the famous line of inside jokes, patches and t-shirts, user names, and memes of flaming ninjas.
- Jason Jones has said, "We limited players to two weapons, we gave them recharging health, we automatically saved and restored the game -- almost heretical things to first-person shooters at the time. We made the game run without a mouse and keyboard. And now nobody plays shooters the way they used to play them before Halo 'cause nobody wants to."