Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Halo Wars Edit
- Main article: Halo Wars
- "Captain's report, February 4th, 2531. Five years, five long years. That's how long it took us to get Harvest back..."
- "At first it was going well..."
- "Then setback after setback..."
- "Loss after loss..."
- "Made what was going to be a quick and decisive win..."
- "Into five years of Hell..."
- "Of course, that's all Harvest really is today..."
- "It's Hell down there, but now it's ours again."
- "Serina, status?"
- "Prep for pod launches, bring weapon systems online."
- "Harvest may be ours again, but I don't think the Covenant appreciate that yet."
- "Sergeant Forge, report."
- "Damn it, that complicates our mission. Anders, what have you got?"
- "That's what were here to find out. We are to bring Alpha Base up to operational status and take control of that site."
- "Sergeant Forge, pull back to Alpha Base, I'm sending you some backup."
- (sighs) "It may be the key to this whole war Serina, it's worth the risk."
- "We need to turn that around, Sergeant. Serina, what's our status?"
- "Air support en-route Sergeant. They'll take out the armor, the rest is yours."
- "Alpha Base is ours again. Sergeant Forge, you may want to scout the area."
- "What made you choose my observation deck as your lab, Professor?"
- "Forge doesn't think it's safe for you to go down there yet. He's quite insistent."
- "Any idea what it is we've got down there?"
- "I'm approving the mission, but the slightest sign of danger and I'm pulling you out. Is that understood?"
- "Serina, we need to re-establish Alpha Base before we can proceed with the mission."
- "We need to establish a larger military presence on the ground."
- "Our primary mission here is to reach that structure, destroying that base is a secondary objective."
- "If the Covenant detonate those explosives our mission here is over! Get to the detonator!"
- "Good work, prepare for new orders."
Relic Interior Edit
- "Sergeant, Alpha Base won't be able to respond in time, we've got Grizzlies inbound from Spirit of Fire, hold on down there."
- "Good work. Professor, I want to be briefed on your findings as soon as you're on board."
Arcadia City Edit
- "So, all it did was point here?"
- "Our orders are to investigate Harvest. We still don't know a lot about what's going on down there."
- "Very well, Professor. I'll clear it with Admiral Cole. Serina, set course for Arcadia."
- "Serina? Situation update, please."
- "What kind of surface activity?"
- "Serina, launch Pods. Bring the ship to alert."
- "The transports are away, Sergeant Forge pull back and re-group, new orders are incoming."
Arcadia Outskirts Edit
- "We can not lose our foothold on Arcadia, gentlemen. Secure a defensible position, and hold it until we can reinforce you!"
- "Other UNSC units have been notified, and are retreating to your position."
- "Excellent work!"
- "Sergeant Forge, report to the bridge ASAP. We've got a new problem."
Dome of Light Edit
- "So...it's an energy shield that they can deploy on the planet."
- "Agreed, we need to find out what that is, can we use the ships cannons and take it out directly?"
- "Professor, Sergeant Forge, let's get that shield down!"
- "You've advanced to where the force field stood, take a look around."
- "The Scarab's weapon system is relying on the power nodes in this area, destroy them to reduce the Scarab's combat effectiveness."
- "The Scarab is destroyed. Victory is ours today."
Anders' Signal Edit
- "Damn it! Sergeant, get up here on the double."
- "Why aren't you in the med-bay, Sergeant?"
- "Serina, get us underway immediately. Follow that signal."
- "Where the hell are we, Serina?"
- "Any sign of other Covenant activity?"
- "Get Forge down there."
- "Roger that. Sergeant Forge, you will need to clear that fire line just ahead of your location and get to your beacon. We'll follow up at that time."
- "Sergeant, logistics are preventing reinforcements. Train squads out of that Elephant."
- "Sergeant, take a team out there and find out what's happening."
- "Covenant? I'm not reading any Brute signatures."
- "Sergeant, I'm approving your beacon for a firebase site. Serina, prep pods for launch."
- "We need those units intact. Bring all Elephants back to base, Sergeant!"
- "All Elephants are home. Hold for new orders."
The Flood Edit
- "Hold your position, Red Team. Reinforcements will come to you."
- "Sergeant Forge, rendezvous with Red Team and find Anders, but be careful: we don't know what these things are capable of."
- "Serina, report. What's going on here?"
Shield World Edit
- "Are you sure this is it, Serina?"
- "All hands, engage! Serina, I've got troops out there still! Get them back on board now!"
- "Now, Serina!"
- "Red Team?"
- "We can't evac those trapped Marines until the air is clear. Let's be about it, people."
- "Serina, see if you can buy us more time. Sergeant, break through that line for our Pelicans."
- "Can we shut them down?"
- "Good work, Serina. Final evac from surface from planet surface inbound, prep airlocks."
- "Serina, report! What's going on here?"
- "Forge, get out there and get those things off my ship! You can requisition troops from the airlocks on the deck, if we lose those airlocks, we'll be defenseless."
- "Two Vultures have just finished repairs, they're yours to command."
- "Serina, maximum power to the engines. Get us out of here!"
- "Hard starboard!"
- "Battle stations! Bring weapons online. Tell Forge he's not done out there yet."
- "Forge, use Cyclops to repair the Power Core, while you defend against Covenant attacks."
- "The power core is fully repaired, Serina. Best speed away."
- "The Professor has filled me in, good work Sergeant. Stand by for mission briefing."
- "Is this really going to work, Professor?"
- "Enough to destroy all the ships here before the Covenant can get a chance to make anything of them."
- "Deliver that package safely, Sergeant."
- "I don't want to take anymore chances flying that core in, we're changing this to a ground operation."
- "Sergeant, engineers are on their way to rig the core. We're nearly there."
- "Ground teams. Find a way to open that portal or we're all dead!"
- "Roger that. We can't let them leave with those ships. Good luck, Sergeant."
- "Sergeant Forge, all ground forces are evacuating back to the Spirit of Fire."
- "Then let's not outstay our welcome. Best speed away."
- "Let's see if we can't turn that to our advantage. Serina, plot a
course that takes us into the sun. We're going to slingshot around it."
- "Serina, can you do it?"
- "Professor, there's been no sign of the Covenant for almost two weeks. There's nothing to do."
- "But nothing, Professor. You got us all out of there alive. Get some rest."