The Invincible Grunt is a glitch that can only be done on the level Sacred Icon in Halo 2.
To find it, play the level Sacred Icon on any difficulty. At the beginning, there is a red Grunt Major cowering next to the piston. To make the Grunt invincible, follow the steps below:
- Arm it with a Plasma Rifle.
- Open up the piston and push him off, down to the first level.
- You can now melee it, and it will not flinch from attacks nor will show blood when fired at. You can throw grenades at it, but it will not die.
- If you kill any Constructors, the glitch will not work.
- This glitch can also be done by letting the Grunt activate the piston and then throwing a grenade at it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.