Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Infinite Armor Lock glitch is a glitch that can be performed in Halo: Reach. It can be done solo, or in a group, in Forge, and creates an armor lock effect on the user(s) while still allowing them to move, shoot, use other armor abilities (except Armor Lock), etc. The player is still vulnerable to assassinations, environmental damage and EMP bursts. If the player gets in an open vehicle like a Warthog, Mongoose, or a turret, the armor lock effect will be visible to the affected player.
- At least one player.
- Armor lock (not from loadout).
- Person A should place Armor lock on ground, and pick it up.
- Person A should activate it, and while it is activated go into Forge mode.
- Person A should spawn another armor lock, and use the "DELETE ALL" function.
- When Person A returns to player mode, they will be invincible, unless if they are being assassinated.
- If you are assassinated while the glitch is in effect, you will get the Rejection medal and not lose any shields, but you will still die afterwards.
- You can use Armor Abilities while doing the glitch, but if you use Armor Lock, it stops the glitch.
- You are not immune to Killballs.