|This article is in need of more images and/or better quality pictures in order to achieve a higher status. You can help Halo Nation by uploading better images on this page.|
- “Despite millennia of abandonment, transportation facilities like this one continue to function flawlessly.”— Halo Waypoint - Halo Bulletin 11/9/11
The map is set in a massive Forerunner generator complex which powers a portal, connected with a number of locations. The generator is built to handle something of the size of a Forerunner's keyship. The playable area itself is an observation platform, barely sheltered from a storm raging just outside, creating a whirlwind of dust and debris around the center of the portal. Part of the structures in the playable space are partially covered in sand.
Changes from Hang 'em HighEdit
- More cover has been added to red base.
- Two extra ways into red base have been added and one extra ramp into blue base.
- A network of tunnels has been added into the walls behind both bases, some connecting to existing tunnels.
- More cover has been added all across the map, most noticeably on the walkways.
- A gravity lift has been added from the floor near red to the platform upon which blue teams base is situated.
- More space has been added to the bunker.
- With its graphical overhaul, the map has gained an excellent view of a Forerunner artifact creating what seems to be a slipspace portal
- Red Base
- Red Bunker
- Red Tunnels
- Blue Base
- Blue Bunker
- Blue Tunnels
- Overlook Room
- Portal Overlook
- Portal Footbridge
- Central Area
- Covered Ramp
- Lower Catwalk
- Upper Catwalk
- Outer Catwalk
- Construct of Mordia
- Overlook Footbridge
- Long Ramp
- Along with its predecessors, Hang 'Em High and Tombstone, High Noon is also the name of a Western film.
- Bits of the mountain above the map can be seen breaking off as if gravity was pulling them toward the portal.
- There is a GRD Doll on this level, just like the other six maps from the Anniversary map pack.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Halo Bulletin 11/9/11
- ↑ IGN Interview - Hang 'Em High coming to Halo: Anniversary
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: The Halo Bulletin: 10/19/11