Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This article is about upcoming material. Editors must cite sources for all contributions to this article. Edits that do not follow this standard will be reverted without notice.|
For more information, see the Citation Policy.
- “Know Your Enemy”— Official tagline
Development of Halo Wars 2 was outsourced to Creative Assembly, the same studio behind the popular strategy game series Total War. Once again, Blur created the pre-rendered cinematics for the game.
- Main article: Halo Wars 2 Announce Teaser
In the teaser trailer, a wounded Douglas-042 is being dragged by another member of Red Team, away from some form of enemy, most likely the Brute Chieftain seen later. Jerome-092 radios in, "Command, this is Red Team. Something hit us, Douglas is down. Immediate evac requested!" As he is dragged along, Douglas draws his M6C magnum, takes a moment to aim, then fires. The screen cuts to Red Team, sweeping an area with their flashlights. They encounter a large, hostile Jiralhanae, who picks a SPARTAN (probably Douglas) up by his throat, and throws him. It then returns to the wounded Douglas, firing another shot off into the darkness. This time, it cuts to Red Team being attacked from several angles by what can only be assumed to be Jiralhanae. Finally, after one more gunshot, several shots of Red Team attempting to retaliate (to no avail) are shown. After this, the camera cuts to Douglas who attempts to fire a fourth shot, but a "click" signifies his clip is empty. Having no way to defend himself, he lets his right arm slip to the floor and his grip on the magnum loosens. Next, camera showcases the aforementioned Brute Chieftain properly, as he activates his energy mace, Chainbreaker, and growls, "Yes, run... Little demons". After cutting to black, the logos of 343 Industries, Creative Assembly and finally Halo Wars 2 flash onto the screen in quick succession. To close the trailer, there is a short shot of the Chieftain turning away from the camera, and ordering his cohorts to "Hunt them down".
Official E3 TrailerEdit
- Main article: Halo Wars 2 Official E3 Trailer
E3 Multiplayer Beta TrailerEdit
- Main article: Halo Wars 2 E3 Multiplayer Beta Trailer
SDCC 2016 Story VidocEdit
- Main article: Halo Wars 2 Story Vidoc
- Main article: Halo Wars 2 Multiplayer Vidoc
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Xbox Store - Halo Wars 2
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Halo Wars 2
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Youtube: Halo Wars 2: Announce Teaser
- ↑ YouTube - Halo Wars 2 Multiplayer Vidoc
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Twitter - Creative Assembly
- ↑ YouTube - Halo Wars 2 Gameplay - Blitz Mode - New UNSC Super Unit! The Condor
- ↑ YouTube - Halo Wars 2 Gameplay - NEW Blitz Mode! SCARAB GAMEPLAY
- ↑ Blur - Halo Wars 2: Announce Trailer