Title Update v1.02Edit
Title Update v1.02 was released on December 6, 2012.
- Implemented general stability improvements
- Fixed glitch where quickly reloading after firing the Boltshot resulted in an instant reload
- Fixed glitch where sprinting prior to activating the Hardlight Shield allowed players to move faster
- Fixed glitch were players could throw a grenade and then immediately sprint afterwards to perform a high velocity grenade
- Fixed glitch where Mantis could fire more rockets without reloading if the machine gun was fired partway through unleashing the charged missile barrage
- Fixed issue where DLC was unavailable for other profiles on the same console
- Fixed issue where DLC disappeared after console reboot
- Fixed issue where players could not unlock Campaign completion achievements when using a rally point other than Alpha for any mission to finish the Campaign
- Fixed issue where players were not given credit for completion of a Spartan Ops Episode Difficulty Challenge when completing it through Matchmaking
- Fixed issue where players with 99 or more Xbox LIVE friends could not get File recommendations
- Fixed issue where loadout configurations were lost if the game was booted and then powered off before passing the “Press START” screen
- Fixed issue where attempting to upload large films to the File Share under poor network conditions caused the upload to fail
- Improved time to load variants with separate profiles
- Fixed issue where moving a profile from one controller port to another after relaunching the game reset loadout settings
- Improved consistency of random ordnance navigation marker display
- Fixed performance issues when launching Halo Waypoint from Halo 4
Title Update v1.03Edit
Title Update v1.03 was released on February 21, 2013.
- Reduced the range of the Boltshot’s damage scaling over distance. The previous effective range for 1-hit kills was around 20-25'. The range has been reduced to 15'.
- Fixed an issue where modified loadouts were not being saved correctly.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to sprint while crouching using “hold to crouch” would cause players to be unable to shoot for 1-1.5 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not able to get into matches on new map/game variants after playlist updates.
- Fixed a DLC-related Join-in-Progress issue that kicked players back to the title screen.
- Fixed various issues regarding glitched Autosentry deployment.
- Fixed an issue where one player per session was unable to stay scoped with the Flagnum.
- Fixed an issue where clients playing multi-round matches were not propelled by Man Cannons after the first round on Wreckage.
- Fixed an issue for players who had licensed content for the Specialization offer, and had the free Map Pack content, but did not have the Map Pass or Map Pack license by displaying a new error message: “You have Map Pack content that requires a license. Please purchase the War Games Map Pass, purchase the Map Pack individually, or delete the Map Pack content from your console.”
- Fixed issues with friendly fire against vehicles. If FF is disabled, damage/EMPs from friendly sources will no longer damage vehicles that are fully controlled by your team.
- Fixed an issue with where the Wraith secondary turret became disabled when shot with a Plasma Pistol. The feature has been updated to be consistent with previous Halo titles.
- Fixed a Mantis functionality exploit that allowed pilots to survive planted grenades.
Specific Game ModesEdit
- Friendly fire turned off in Flood to prevent exploits.
- Fixed Flood character models to allow for Warthog and Mongoose use.
- Fixed an inconsistency with King of the Hill deathcam.
- Fixed an issue where the Grifball would get stuck in geometry and never respawn.
- Fixed the issue for Extraction where players did not regain full control of their character for extended periods of time after interacting with a site.
- Fixed multiple Extraction scoring issues, including an overtime fix that ensures that a victory will not be awarded to a team who is controlling the go-ahead extraction point when the game ends.
- Fixed an issue that did not allow players to create respawn timers or disable instant respawn in custom games.
- Fixed an issue on Shatter where players couldn’t start a custom Dominion game.
- Fixed an issue where the Ordnance game options reset when scrolling up or down in custom games.
- Fixed an issue where custom game descriptions did not appear in the “Settings” preview screen.
- Fixed inconsistencies and bugs in the final death cam for custom games.
- Fixed an issue where the “Dedicated to Crimson” Achievement could not be unlocked.
- Fixed an issue where players in Spartan Ops Episode 6 Mission 1 were able to look around before the vignette.
- Fixed a selection of issues where theater clips were missing map-specific audio, including ambient noise and announcer voice.
- Fixed File Share preview images for films and map variants.
- Fixed issues with in-game translations.
- Fixed title screen camera clipping.
- Fixed an issue with Forge pieces and the shadows they create.
- Fixed aliasing split screen HUD issues.
- Fixed an issue where some saved films of Forge games featured no Forge lighting.
- Fixed incorrect “change description” text in File Browser.
- Fixed assorted crashes.
Title Update v1.04Edit
Title Update v1.04 was released on March 28, 2013.
- Enabled “X-Markers” on the HUD to designate when and where teammates are killed.
- Updated Active Camo to fully reveal players when they fire all weapons.
- Reduced the auto aim, magnetism, and damage on the Gauss Warthog.
- Fixed an issue where some players at SR-130 did not see their specialization on their in-game playercard.
- Fixed various issues with ordnance nav markers.
- Fixed various join-in-progress issues with Flood.
- Added the ability to make weapon adjustments via backend tuning.
Title Update v1.04.01Edit
Title Update v1.04.01 was released on May 10, 2013.
- Teammate's death "X" has been changed from a small white X to a large red X.
- Teammate's death "X" display time has been increased to 4 seconds and doesn't disappear when the teammate respawns.
- Teammate's death "X" no longer follows the teammate's dead body and instead remains at the point where the teammate died.
Title Update v1.05Edit
- Added Recharge Support Upgrade
- Added Survivor Support Upgrade
- Added Resistor Tactical Package
- Added Infinity Armor Pack content
- Added Steel Skin Pack content
- Added Champions Bundle bonus content
- Added Ricochet gametype and content
Title Update v1.05.01Edit
Title Update v1.05.01 was released on November 11, 2013.
- Fixed an issue where player Loadouts would reset back to default
- Fixed an issue where players in Forge were unable to see other players while in Monitor mode
- Fixed an issue where the Mark V, Prefect, and Ricochet forearm armor would display incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where Champions Bundle armor sometimes disappeared in networked War Games matches
- Fixed ACT Battle Rifle from being unlocked
- The Weapon Tuning Update now applies to built-in gametypes
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - TU Change List 12.6.12
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - TU Change List 2.21.13
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - TU Change List 3.28.13
- ↑ Halo Matchmaking Updates - Halo 4 Title Update 1.04.01
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - TU Change List 8.19.13
- ↑ Halo Waypoint Forums - New Tactical Packages Glitched in SpOps?
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - TU Change List 11.11.13