| This article is about upcoming material. Editors must cite sources for all contributions to this article. Edits that do not follow this standard will be reverted without notice.|
For more information, see the Citation Policy.
This article or section's title is a callsign, an alias, or a nickname, as no proper name for the subject has been revealed. You can help by adding it if it is now known.
Halo: The Television Series was announced on May 21, 2013 at the Microsoft reveal of the Xbox One. The series was said not to be exclusive to a new TV service on the console, and Microsoft confirmed that Steven Spielberg will be Executive Producer. The budget and production value should resemble those of HBO's Game of Thrones. Microsoft's president of entertainment and digital media, Nancy Tellem, said they will take the time necessary to produce the shows and Microsoft Studios corporate vice president Phil Spencer said the show will not be "filler." The series will also have narrative connections to Halo: Nightfall.
- ↑ IGN.com - Halo TV Project Revealed
- ↑ TheVerge.com - Microsoft announces live action 'Halo' TV series with Steven Spielberg as executive producer
- ↑ OXM - Halo is our "most important IP", says Microsoft - TV show won't be "filler"
- ↑ Gigaom.com - Bonnaroo, Halo and soccer: Microsoft aims high with Xbox Originals
- ↑ Highwire Games - Meet the Team, Marty O’Donnell ("He has not announced plans to work with 343 Industries on an upcoming Halo TV series.")