Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Halo: Spartan Strike is a top-down shooter in the Halo franchise. It was released on April 16, 2015 as a universal Windows 8/8.1 app, on iOS, and on Steam for $5.99. A bundle containing Halo: Spartan Assault is also available on Steam or the iOS store for $9.99.
Halo: Spartan Strike's gameplay spiritually succeeds Halo: Spartan Assault's. Using feedback from Halo: Spartan Assault, the controls were refined for Windows Phone. The game does not feature microtransactions, and all loadout options are purchasable with currency earned in-game.
Completing certain requirements in Halo: Spartan Strike unlocks a Spartan Strike-themed emblem, avatar, and nameplate in Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Likewise, completing certain requirements in Halo: The Master Chief Collection unlocks additional credits in Halo: Spartan Strike.
The Spartan Strike campaign features five Operations consisting of six missions each.
- Operation A: Orphic Spear
- Operation B: Steadfast Pursuit
- Operation C: Valiant Hammer
- Operation D: Adamantine Shield
- Operation E: Brother's Keeper
The beginning of Halo: Spartan Strike takes place in 2552 during the events of Halo 2. It follows a UNSC team as they attempt to beat the Covenant to a Forerunner artifact called the Conduit. The entire team is lost during the operation.
The story then jumps to 2557, when the Conduit has re-surfaced. A Spartan is sent to retrieve it from a location known as the Altar on Installation 03. Meanwhile, the Covenant and Prometheans open a slipspace portal above New Phoenix, and invade the city.
- AV-14 Attack VTOL
- AV-22 Sparrowhawk
- M12 Force Application Vehicle
- AV-30 Light Assault VTOL (First appearance)
- M808 Main Battle Tank
- M312 Heavy Recovery Vehicle
- Type-32 Rapid Assault Vehicle
- Type-26 Assault Gun Carriage
- Type-52 Anti-Aircraft Artillery
- Type-47 Ultra-Heavy Assault Platform
- Type-26 Ground Support Aircraft
- Type-25 Troop Carrier
- Type-52 Troop Carrier
- Type-56 Ground Support/Ultra Heavy Deployment Platform
- Type-29 Anti-Infantry Stationary Gun
- Type-38 Anti-Aircraft Cannon
- Installation 03
- Main article: List of Achievements for Halo: Spartan Strike
The Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 versions offer 20 achievements worth a total of 200 Gamerpoints. Each achievement can be earned once per platform.
- Halo: Spartan Strike was originally meant to release on December 12, 2014, but was delayed due to the matchmaking issues in Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
- Halo: Spartan Strike is the first Halo game to be released on iOS.
- ↑ Xbox Wire - Halo: Spartan Strike Launches Today on Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, iPhone, iPad and Steam
- ↑ http://www.engadget.com/2015/04/17/halo-spartan-strike-ios/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 IGN - Halo: Spartan Strike Announced for Windows Devices and Steam
- ↑ Halo Waypoint – Halo: Spartan Strike
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Halo: Spartan Strike Coming In Early 2015