- Halo: Combat Evolved -The first Halo video game.
- Halo PC - A Windows and Mac version of Halo: Combat Evolved.
- Halo: Custom Edition - A free, unsupported upgrade to the Windows port of Halo: Combat Evolved.
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - The remake of Halo: Combat Evolved, released for the Xbox 360 on November 15, 2011. The game was created to celebrate 10 years of Halo.
- Halo 2 - The second Halo video game.
- Halo 3 - The third Halo game, and final of the original trilogy.
- Halo 4 - The seventh main installment in the Halo series that picks up right where Halo 3 left off.
- Halo 4 Limited Edition - The collector's edition of the game.
- Halo 5 - The eighth main Halo installment.
- Halo 6 - The ninth Halo installment, and the last in the Reclaimer Trilogy.
A series of Halo spin-off games.
- Halo: Chronicles (Cancelled) - A Halo game developed by Peter Jackson and Wingnut Interactive in association with Bungie. The game was confirmed canceled in the year 2009.
- Halo Wars - A Halo Real-Time Strategy game developed by Ensemble Studios, set in time long before Halo: Reach.
- Halo Wars: Limited Edition - The limited edition of the Halo RTS including rare in-game items.
- Halo 3: ODST - A spin-off game using the Halo 3 engine and set during the time between Halo 2 and Halo 3, and was created by Bungie.
- Halo: Reach - A main-game prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, complete with an all-new game engine, and developed by Bungie.
Video Game LevelsEdit
- "Halo" - The second level of Halo: Combat Evolved.
- "Delta Halo" - The eighth level in Halo 2.
- "Halo" - The tenth and final level of Halo 3.
- Halo: Landfall - A series of live-action short films made to promote the release of Halo 3.
- Halo - The Hollywood feature movie. It has been delayed indefinitely, and executive producer Peter Jackson and director Neill Blomkamp have both confirmed that their involvement has ended.
- Halo Legends - A series of seven anime shorts set in the Halo Universe.
- Halo: Faith - The first live-action Independent Halo film by Jared Pelletier.
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - A series of 15-minute webseries episodes leading up to the release of Halo 4. The series is available on the Halo 4 Limited Edition as a 90-minute feature-length cut.
- Halo: The Fall of Reach - A prequel novel to Halo: Combat Evolved, by Eric Nylund.
- Halo: The Flood - The novelization of Halo: Combat Evolved by William C. Dietz.
- Halo: First Strike - The book explaining the events between Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2, by Eric Nylund.
- Halo Box Set - The box set featuring the three first Halo novels.
- Halo: Glasslands - The book following Ghosts of Onyx continuing the story of the final spartans.
- Halo: The Thursday War - The sequel to Halo: Glasslands and the second book in the Kilo-Five trilogy which has connections to Halo 4.
- Halo: Cryptum - The story of the Forerunners, by Greg Bear. Released January 4, 2011.
- Halo: Primordium - The story of Chakas, a human in Forerunner times. This is the second book in the The Forerunner Saga
- Halo: Silentium - The third and final book in The Forerunner Saga. Releases March 19, 2013.
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx - The book introducing Onyx and the SPARTAN-III Program.
- Halo: Contact Harvest - A prequel to the Halo saga set at the beginning of the Human-Covenant war.
- Halo: The Cole Protocol - The latest novel set in the earlier years of the Human-Covenant War during the introduction of the Cole Protocol.
- Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe - A collection of Halo stories on various subjects.
- Halo: Original Soundtrack
- Halo 2: Original Soundtrack
- Halo 3: Original Soundtrack
- Halo 3: ODST Original Soundtrack
- Halo Wars Original Soundtrack
- Halo Legends Original Soundtrack
- Halo: Reach Original Soundtrack
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Original Soundtrack
- Halo 4: Original Soundtrack
- Halo: Combat Evolved: Sybex Official Strategies & Secrets.
- The Art of Halo - A behind-the-scenes art book, focusing on the evolution of Halo 2.
- Halo 2: Special Collector's Edition Manual - The manual that comes with the Halo 2 Special Collectors Edition.
- Halo 2: The Official Game Guide
- Halo 3: The Cradle of Life - A short webcomic made to advertise Halo 3.
- Halo 3: The Official Strategy Guide
- The Art of Halo 3 - A behind-the-scenes art book, focusing on the evolution of Halo 3.
- Halo Encyclopedia - The encyclopedia based on the Halo universe.
- Halo: Reach Official Strategy Guide - The strategy guide for Halo: Reach.
- Halo Graphic Novel - A comic book containing various stories set in the Halo Universe.
- Halo: Uprising: - A Halo comic book series by Marvel Comics, set between the events of Halo 2 and Halo 3.
- Halo: Helljumper - A comic series based on the ODST.
- Halo: Blood Line - A comic series based on Team Black.
- Halo: The Fall of Reach - a comic book adaptation of the novel The Fall of Reach, comprised of three story arcs:
- Installation 00 - A place where all Halos can be activated simultaneously.
- The Halos - The Forerunner weapons of absolute last resort.
- Installation 01 - One of the multiple Halo rings not visited during the series, but seen in holograms.
- Installation 02 - One of the multiple Halo rings not visited during the series, but seen in holograms.
- Installation 03 - Visited during Halo 4, a nearby research station contains the composer sought by the Didact.
- Installation 04 - The first Halo discovered in Halo: Combat Evolved, also known as Alpha Halo.
- Installation 04B - A replacement for the original ring that Master Chief destroyed.
- Installation 05 - The second Halo discovered in Halo 2, also known as Delta Halo.
- Installation 06 - One of the multiple Halo rings not visited during the series, but seen in holograms.
- Installation 07 - The main setting for the novel Halo: Primordium.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.