Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The HRUNTING Exoskeleton is a large mechanized armor system designed for a single occupant. It is equipped with a heavy duty machine gun as well as a missile battery and is designed to crouch low to the ground for easy pilot access. The only known example of the system is the specimen under construction aboard CAA Heavy Burden.
- It has been referred to as a "Cyclops Mark II" by 343 Industries and the Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide refers to it as the Mark II [D] Armor System.
- Halo 4 (First appearance)
- HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark I Prototype Armor Defense System
- HRUNTING Mark III (B) Exoskeleton
- HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark IX Armor Defense System
- ↑ The in-game Adrift description states that the mining vessel was damaged during the Battle of Kholo, which is known to have occurred in 2539.