Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|There is more information available on this subject at Grenade on the English Wikipedia.|
A grenade is a hand thrown anti-infantry, or anti-vehicle weapons, while some might serve both purposes. They are activated by the user, and then thrown toward the target(s). There are many different grenades in the Halo universe, used by the United Nations Space Command, Covenant Empire and Forerunner Prometheans.
- M9 High-Explosive Dual-Purpose grenade - A grenade used by human forces, featured throughout the Halo Franchise. Better known as the Fragmentation grenade or Frag grenade.
- Flashbang grenade - A grenade used by human forces, featured in Halo Wars and Halo 3: ODST.
- Sonic grenade - A grenade used by human forces, featured in Halo: The Fall of Reach.
- Napalm grenade - A grenade used by human forces, featured in Halo: The Fall of Reach and Halo: Spartan Assault.
- Type-1 Antipersonnel grenade - A grenade used by Covenant forces and their successors. Better known as the Plasma grenade.
- Type-2 Antipersonnel Fragmentation grenade - A Jiralhanae grenade favored by Covenant Loyalist forces. Better known as the Spike grenade.
- Type-3 Antipersonnel/Antimatériel Incendiary grenade - A Jiralhanae grenade favored by Covenant Loyalist forces. Better known as the Incendiary grenade.
- Z-040 Attenuation Field Generator/Localized - A Forerunner grenade used by high-tier Promethean forces. Better known as the Pulse grenade.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.